ON SET Resume
I have experience and knowledge in production, scheduling, organizing and ordering equipment, for content that is for network TV. I am currently freelancing and seeking a staff position. I have excellent communication/people skills, and I am capable of daily multi-tasking. I have advanced problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. I have a can-do attitude with a smile and am easy to work with. References upon request
Circle 8 Productions/3Corner Studios
Production & Post Coordinator & Post
Encino, CA 17 – Dec 19
- Scouted for talent, crew, and locations for various city's as well as schedule five clients a week under time-sensitive circumstances
-Coordinated 12 clients a day per an episode, booked & gathered information for post.
- Ordered equipment & in charge of intern operations & training
- QC’d two running series. This included segments & full episodes as well as making sure all client notes, lower 3rds & other information was included for each episode within both series. Created host & crew guide via Canva.
- Day to day schedule, management of PA’s (6), experience in SD and HD
- Updated post trackers – Excel & google drive. Created a style guide using Canva software Uploaded content to YouTube, music cue sheet, preparation schedule AE’s
- Daily contact with CBS for delivery & receiving airdates
Circle 8 Productions
Encino, CA 2017 - 2018
- Assistant to the EIC & CEO by scheduling calls & meetings, and calendar.
- Directed a studio show with a 3camera set up. Shot 30 segments within 4 days.
Culver City, CA 2017 - 2018
Volunteer: Diverse Women in Media Summit
- PA, checked-in guests, filmed event, set up and tore down tables and other set ups needed, right hand to the coordinator
- Interviewer: Interviewed industry professionals for program
Big Review TV
On Camera Producer / Presenter
Los Angeles, CA 2017 – 2018
- Conducted Interviews: Created & engaged intro/outro to various segments.
- Produced and insured quality content, shots, angles, & included innovative ways to highlight client merchandise.
LA Local Intern
Los Angeles, CA 2017 – 2017
- Worked with the LA Local communications coordinator to write articles on weekly events.
- Answered member questions on various services at SAG-AFTRA.
- Assisted with instructor logistics in coordination with the LA Conservatory Summer Intensive program.
Hollywood Casting and Film
Hollywood, CA 2016 – 2017
-Self-taped actors using a Sony camcorder. Assisted with reading audition sides.
- Coordinated client schedules for an 8 studio rental, as well as finding solutions for overbookings/software issues.
Producer Assistant / Production Assistant
La Quinta, CA 2014 – 2016
- Organized producer film binders. Which included script changes, location permits, union timesheets, expenses & more.
- Created excel spreadsheets as well as cross-referenced documents for final filing.
- Production Assistant on various films.
Palm Springs Women in Film and Television
Business Coordinator / Book Pals Assistant
Palm Springs, CA 2015 – 2016
- In charge of Social media, updated website, fluent in the program Constant Contact for email & newsletter blasts.
- Contacted members for membership payments, as well as recruiting new members during events. v - Collected payments for events & organized various paperwork for the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver.
- Exceptional time management.
- Able to dive into tasks with a logical & hands-on approach.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Google: Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc.
Microsoft and Mac software.
LA Casting, Backstage, Constant Contact, Hootsuite
California State University, Los Angeles BA Film and Television Minor Theater Arts Graduation: Fall 2019
Download Full Resume